Social Media Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a suite of skin care, cosmetic and beauty brands all based in Brighton and London.
If you are a social media expert, love planning and executing exciting content campaigns and have an interest in fashion, beauty or skin care then this may well be the role for you.
The immediate need is to provide day to day strategic direction, content creation and management of social channels (predominately Facebook and Instagram) but the role will also include setting up content campaigns with third parties and tracking their effectiveness using analytical tools.
The work we need to be completed
- Understand each clients tone of voice and current messaging requirements
- Work to agreed KPIs
- Set up and maintain Instagram and Facebook channels
- Plan content calendars
- Work on engaging text, image and video content
- Source and manage third-party content creators
- Use tools to create posts and make content available for sign-off
- Schedule content campaigns
- Track effectiveness of tactics and refine accordingly
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal customer team regarding customer interaction
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Monitor and report on customer feedback and online reviews
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness e.g. Influencer programme, Press Days
- Understand the importance of National Events/Retail/Marketing calendar
- Coordinate and collaborate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Devise, plan and execute competitions to meet agreed marketing goals
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attend meetings on the telephone and in London
- Researching social media analytical tools
- Building a process to analyse content campaigns
The person we are looking for:
- Social media professional
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to build something
- Team player
- Experience or interest in beauty/fashion/skin care would be really useful
- Happy to work with text, images or video, providing creative input into the planning and building stages
I’m interested in this, it sounds right up my street, what do I do?
Send a CV and importantly a covering letter that provides an overview of why this role appealed to you. We will reply to your application and if successful the next step will be an informal meeting to discuss the role in more detail and your experience and hopefully great ideas!