Senior PPC Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join Sector 106 as we continue to grow through further client acquisition.
The Senior PPC Specialist is responsible for planning and delivering our client’s paid social and search strategies.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on best practice paid social media and search campaigns with emphasis, and working closely with Sector 106 and client teams to achieve client KPIs.
The work we need to be completed
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Planning paid search campaigns across multiple search channels
- Optimising campaigns using Sector 106 tools and processes
- Analysing campaign performance to improve campaign performance and exceed client goals
- Manage multiple clients and campaigns
- Work to agreed KPIs
- Manage client relationship
- Support other Sector 206 client teams
- Maintain best in class understanding of paid social and search landscape
- Suggest improvements to Sector 106 processes and tools to improve client performance
- Work with other Sector 106 teams on new business opportunities
- Maintain the highest level of work
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Devise, plan and execute competitions to meet agreed marketing goals
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attend meetings on the telephone and in clients offices
- 1-3 days a week to start (work at home and at client’s offices)
The person we are looking for:
- Experienced paid social & search professional
- A self-motivated individual
- Freelancer (happy to work at home or in client’s offices)
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to build something
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Interest in the latest trends in social media and search
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Happy to work with text, images or video, providing creative input into the planning and building stages
About Sector 106
Sector 106 is a multi-disciplinary digital marketing agency with a fresh approach to working with ecommerce clients. Following our detailed analysis of your individual needs, we create your team of digital marketing specialists. That way, we ensure you get the best people to help you meet your sales targets.
Our expert team is your team
Our teams integrate with your business; we work from your office, get on board with your objectives and KPIs, share our ideas and expertise in your meetings and talk your language. With Sector 106, you get all the benefits of an expert team with extensive experience across SEO, PPC, CRO, Amazon and marketplace marketing, email and content marketing, social media and User Experience (UX). But, without the expense, risk and hassle of recruiting and training new people.
How it works
Sector 106 founder Mark Garwell acts as your Digital Director. He’s been at the forefront of digital marketing since the early days of SEO and PPC in 1998. Mark works with you to plan your digital campaigns, with KPIs and costings, across all relevant channels and territories. He then pulls together your team of experts based on this blueprint.
We set out clearly what we’ll do to meet your strategic objectives. We use robust data to plan, execute, measure, refine and improve all our marketing campaigns. You could spend all your time analysing multiple data streams, but we identify the most relevant data and help you turn it into effective campaigns.
I’m interested in this, it sounds right up my street, what do I do?
Send a CV and importantly a covering letter that provides an overview of why this role appealed to you. We will reply to your application and if successful the next step will be an informal meeting to discuss the role in more detail and your experience and hopefully great ideas!