Paid Media Manager
Days per month: 8 (split between remote and working in the Sector 106)
About The Role:
If you are a paid media expert who loves planning and executing exciting campaigns for ecommerce clients then this may well be the perfect role for you.
As a Sector 106 Paid Media Manager, you’ll manage always-on paid media campaigns across search, shopping and social platforms for our ecommerce clients. You’ll work with our Paid Media Director to build, execute and analyse campaigns across our growing client list.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced paid media professional to join an exciting new agency working with a select group of e-commerce brands.
The work we need to be completed
- Planning paid search campaigns across multiple search channels
- Strong background in paid social implementation
- Optimising campaigns using Sector 106 tools and processes
- Analysing campaign performance to achieve and exceed client goals
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple clients and campaigns
- Work to agreed KPIs
- Support other Sector 106 client teams
- Maintain best in class understanding of paid search and social landscape
- Suggest improvements to Sector 106 processes and tools to improve client performance
- Work with other Sector 106 teams on new business opportunities
- Maintain the highest level of work
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attend meetings on the telephone and in clients offices when required
The essential experience we are looking for:
- Experienced paid media professional with at least 3 years proven agency or client side paid media experience
- Experience with product feeds and CSS partners
- A self-motivated individual
- Freelancer (happy to work at home or in our central Brighton workspace)
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to build something
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Interest in the latest trends in social media and search
- Highly analytical and data driven
About Sector 106
Sector 106 is a multi-disciplinary digital marketing agency with a fresh approach to working with ecommerce clients. Following our detailed analysis of your individual needs, we create your team of digital marketing specialists. That way, we ensure you get the best people to help you meet your sales targets.
Our expert team is your team
Our teams integrate with your business; we work from your office, get on board with your objectives and KPIs, share our ideas and expertise in your meetings and talk your language. With Sector 106, you get all the benefits of an expert team with extensive experience across SEO, PPC, CRO, Amazon and marketplace marketing, email and content marketing, social media and User Experience (UX). But, without the expense, risk and hassle of recruiting and training new people.
How it works
Sector 106 founder Mark Garwell acts as your Digital Director. He’s been at the forefront of digital marketing since the early days of SEO and PPC in 1998. Mark works with you to plan your digital campaigns, with KPIs and costings, across all relevant channels and territories. He then pulls together your team of experts based on this blueprint.
We set out clearly what we’ll do to meet your strategic objectives. We use robust data to plan, execute, measure, refine and improve all our marketing campaigns. You could spend all your time analysing multiple data streams, but we identify the most relevant data and help you turn it into effective campaigns.
This sounds right up my street, what do I do?
Send us a link to your CV or LinkedIn profile and write an overview of why this role appeals to you. We will reply to your application and if successful the next step will be an informal telephone call prior to a meeting to discuss the role in more detail and your experience.